Header

Header

Friday, August 19, 2016

Lindsey's Story - "Miracles are Real"

This Facebook story is copied with permission from Lindsey. A true miracle too place, in which I am grateful to have been a participant.

At the end of a long psychic expo in the fall of 2015 was when I first met Lindsey. She was the last of my readings and to be honest I was exhausted. As soon as I saw her beautiful face, God was telling me that we had work to do together and that a quick 15 minute expo reading was not going to be enough time. I needed clear, rested Third Eye. I asked Lindsey to meet me for a full one house private reading and she gladly accepted. Here is her story...








Joel Mercier and I got news in January 2016 that due to my health we couldn't have kids. Kids were off the table. 

This was heart breaking leading me to adopt another dog "no regrets" 

On January 26 2016 Antonia Anastasia Garczynski did a reading on me and told me we were going to get pregnant with a girl. I told Antonia that was impossible we were told last week we can't have kids.. She said you're mom Linda Achuff (who had recently crossed over) is telling me otherwise. I was so upset cause I was told numerous times kids can't happen.
On May 15th I was having dreams of a blurred out person handing me a baby girl and once I held the baby I knew she was mine. It was my baby.
This dream went on every night till Thursday May 19th I told Joel about the dreams and we just said "that's weird, clearly that won't happen though"

All day on May 19th I was getting signs to take a test, so many clearblue commercials popped up on my Facebook, car radio, you tube and music play. Then my friend Toni Carney came over to help me pack the house for the move she is a massage therapist.. I told her I was having weird pains in my foot. She looked at where I was pointing and said "that's your uterus! Are you pregnant!!??!! I said girl you know I can't have kids anymore. She said" I don't know man that's a sign "
I thought it was strange and decided let's take a test just to prove it can't happen.. Silly signs haha
Later that day while packing up the house to move our life from NJ to TX I took the clearblue test and it was positive!! Standing in the kitchen with Kimberly Czajka who thought I had a heart attack comes over to me and we both cried !!

Life man... If you're telling me miracles aren't real you need to check yourself haha or just keep doing you. 

I am so so happy to announce that our Baby girl is truly a miracle!



No comments:

Post a Comment